Dilaudid 4 mg
$300.00 – $700.00
Dilaudid 4 mg, Hydromorphone can slow or stop your breathing, and may be habit-forming. Use only your prescribed dose, and swallow an extended-release pill whole to avoid a potentially fatal dose. Never share Dilaudid 4 mg with another person.
Dilaudid 4 mg Dilaudid 4 mg, Hydromorphone is an opioid pain medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Dilaudid 4 mg is used to treat moderate to severe pain. The extended-release form of this medicine is for around-the-clock treatment of moderate to severe pain. This form of Dilaudid 4 mg is not for use on an as-needed basis for pain. Dilaudid 4 mg Hydromorphone may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
What is the most important information I should know about hydromorphone?You should not take hydromorphone if you have severe breathing problems, or a blockage in your stomach or intestines. Dilaudid 4 mg Hydromorphone can slow or stop your breathing, and may be habit-forming. Use only your prescribed dose, and swallow an extended-release pill whole to avoid a potentially fatal dose. Never share Dilaudid 4 mg with another person. MISUSE OF NARCOTIC MEDICINE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH, especially in a child or other person using the medicine without a prescription. Dilaudid 4 mg may cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in a newborn if the mother has taken this medicine during pregnancy. Do not drink alcohol. Dangerous side effects or death could occur.
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before using hydromorphone?You should not take this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to hydromorphone or other narcotic medicines, or if you have:
- severe asthma or breathing problems;
- a blockage in your stomach or intestines; or
- a bowel obstruction called paralytic ileus.
- any type of breathing problem or lung disease;
- a history of head injury, brain tumor, or seizures;
- a history of drug abuse, alcohol addiction, or mental illness;
- urination problems;
- liver or kidney disease;
- sulfite allergy;
- Addison’s disease or other adrenal gland disorders;
- problems with your gallbladder, pancreas, or thyroid; or
- if you use a sedative like Valium (diazepam, alprazolam, lorazepam, Ativan, Klonopin, Restoril, Tranxene, Versed, Xanax, and others).
100 Pills, 200 Pills, 500 Pills